High School Diploma

It’s not too late to get your diploma! Check out Placer School for Adults High School Requirements and take the next step in your education or career.

If you are a current high school student looking to make up credits, contact your high school counselor for registration information.

All of our courses are a combination of in-class and online. Learn more about our classes here: Online Blended Course FAQ

Placer School for Adults provides school counseling for high school students and adults who are seeking their high school diploma or GED certification. If you have additional questions or would like to set up an appointment to see our counselor please contact us at (530) 885-8585 ext 6003 or email us at counseling@psa.school