We are always accepting new course proposals through our website. So if you have a talent, gift or expertise in an area that you would like to enlighten others with, submit a proposal! We are always looking for new classes to offer and new activities to provide to our community. Our mission is to be fully committed to student success and learning for life by providing diverse and relevant instruction through teaching excellence in a supportive environment.
Deadline for course proposals for FALL 2016 has passed…you can call our office at 530-885-8585×6010 to speak to Michele Raymond about next semester.
2. Submissions are reviewed by the adult school.
3. Upon acceptance, you will receive an assignment letter and application via email (approximately one month after submission).
4. A hiring packet will be sent to you from Placer Union High School District requiring further action.
a) LiveScan (even if you have had your fingerprints done before we still need this done for our own records).
b) TB Clearance (medical document indicating that you are negative for Tuberculosis).
c) Signed Personnel Action Form (PAF) and other important documents.
* All above items must be submitted in a timely fashion to ensure hired status. Applicants without these records on file will not be allowed to enter the classroom until complete.
1. There will be a Mandatory New Teacher Orientation (dates to be announced).
2. Keys, role sheets/attendance sheets and time cards will be distributed in your personal mailbox located in the Adult School office two business days before the start date of your first class session.
If you have further questions about our hiring processes or need further clarification please feel free to contact Michele Raymond at (530) 885-8585 extension 6010 or you can reach her via email at email@example.com.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you!